Live from the NEW Eat it. Drink it. Blog!

Monday, April 5, 2010

What Can I do for YOU?


I'm in Easter-recovery mode. Meaning, I've overdosed on my mother-in-law's ridiculous baked goods, my sister-in-law's fantastic Easter lunch, and my father-in-law's Easter crack of choice, dark chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. Lord.

It's the first time we've been with J's family in a while, and, of course, we had a great time. Our niece Abby is unbeatable, and getting cuter and more amazing by the day. But enough about that. Eventually, talk turned to my blog a bit--on a walk to the park to watch Abby play. My sister-in-law asked for more "side" recipes. She told me she often just makes an easy protein, and needs recipes for good, healthy, easy sides to prepare for dinner. So that got me thinking, and I'm plotting a few recipes tailored for her in the coming days/weeks.

Taking a cue from Gini Dietrich, who's blogging and social media skills inspire me daily, I thought I'd ask if anyone else has any special requests. Comment and let me know. I'm open to ideas. I'm happy to create and test and work on things...just for you. It will keep me inspired, and keep me working.

I know you're out there--so here's your chance to tell me EXACTLY what you need.

1 comment:

  1. I am all about main course recipes with 5 ingredients or under. Maybe a run down of your simplest - yet most impressive- dishes?

    ReplyDelete